Solar Water Heaters - Building-Integrated Solar Thermal !
1. DOMESTIC SOLAR
HOT WATER SYSTEM
1) New Generation of Evacuated Tube Solar Heater is standing as part of the landscape or housing structure.
Not mounting on the roof that is dangerous and Fire Chief had been advocating to avoid, which will interfere
their fire fighting works in time of fires.
2) Benefits of BIT(Building-integrated Thermal) system - click here!
3) American equipments: Certified by SRCC( Solar Evaluation and Certification), eligible for ¡§Purchases of Renewable Energy Equipment (either solar or wind energy)¡¨ 30% Federal tax Credit till 2016!
U.S. manufacturer's warranty period - 10 years!
5) Installation: By certified installer!
6 member Family: 1 unit of SHP-609, Installation fee $1,000, excluding solar collector hot water system above
3 member Family: 1 unit of SHP-410, installation fee $1,000, excluding solar collector hot water system above
Note: Solar collector, if cannot be installed near the boiler? Extra distance to the boiler, there will be a charge of additional pipes and works.
Fuel / transport /Time for remote locations, your home zip code to 91802, $1/ mile!
7) Solar hot water system permit - If the city you live in needs a permit, buyer must pay for regulatory surcharges
-If the city need drawing, base on drafter's invoices on necessary drawings. buyer must pay for drawing.
|Tube Length/Quantity:||3 Ft/ 10 Tube|
|Daily 120F Hot Water:||50 gallons|
|Night Storage:||16 gallons|
|Absorber Surface:||35 SQFT|
|Daily Energy Output:||24,000 BTU|
|Dimension:||3¡¦-0" x 6¡¦-2¡¨ x 6¡¨|
|Price after Federal 30% tax reduction||$1,330|
|Tube Length/Quantity:||4 Ft/ 10 Tube|
|Daily 120F Hot Water:||65 gallons|
|Night Storage:||22 gallons|
|Absorber Surface:||47 SQFT|
|Daily Energy Output:||32,000 BTU|
|Dimension:||4¡¦-0" x 6¡¦-2¡¨ x 6¡¨|
|Price after Federal 30% tax reduction||$1,470|
|Tube Length/Quantity:||6 Ft/ 9 Tube|
|Daily 120F Hot Water:||90 gallons|
|Night Storage:||34 gallons|
|Absorber Surface:||63 SQFT|
|Daily Energy Output:||45,000 BTU|
|Dimension:||6¡¦-0" x 5¡¦-8¡¨ x 6¡¨|
|Price after Federal 30% tax reduction||$1,750|
|Tube Length/Quantity:||7 Ft/ 10 Tube|
|Daily 120F Hot Water:||110 gallons|
|Night Storage:||45 gallons|
|Absorber Surface:||77 SQFT|
|Daily Energy Output:||56,000 BTU|
|Dimension:||6¡¦-7" x 6¡¦-2¡¨ x 6¡¨|
|Price after Federal 30% tax reduction||$2,030|
Architectural Solar Heaters built into the buildings in China:
Architectural Solar Heaters built into the Garden as part of your fence:
2. SOLAR POOL
1) Existing swimming pool solar water heating systems
2) the new pool system - need to check the size of each pool to offer!
The quickiest way to figure is sending the surface area of your pool.
|Gallon in Pool||SHP-410||SHP-609|
|15,000 -20,000||2-3 units||1-2 units|
|20,000 - 30,000||3-4 units||2-3 units|
|30,000 - 40,000||4-6 units||3-4 units|
3. SMALL SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEM
Cheaper China made bare bone 8 copper tubes + aluminum fins solar collector
20 gallons capacity, can work with Solar Wand
4. Federal Incentives/Policies for Renewable & Efficiencies:
You may qualify to file incentives to pay off 30% of your Renewable Energy Equipment Purchase, see below
1) Personal income tax, for products "placed in service" in the same filing year,
e.g 2013 placed in service then file in 2013's 1040 form.
Download IRS form 5695
And submit it with your 1040, the residential energy tax credit (Form 5695) is
claimed on line 52.
2) Corporate income tax. Download IRS form 3468
Material Right ©1998-2014, Symmetry Company!